A major update has been performed in Copert data, taking into account all recent statistical information available.
Main updates compared to previous versions:
- – Full-time series 1990-2019
- – New categories and corresponding EFs added: Electric, hybrids, LPG, CNG/LNG for all vehicle categories (PCs, LCVs, HDTs, Buses, L-cat)
- – Four new countries available (Serbia, Montenegro, Liechtenstein, Albania)
Main features of the updated dataset:
- – Compatibility with latest official national statistical data
- – Consistency of fuel consumption with national submissions in UNFCCC on a per vehicle category level
- – Main sources utilized: Eurostat, EC Statistical Pocket Book, ACEA, ACEM, CO2 monitoring database, EAFO, UNFCCC
- – Emission results obtained by running the latest Copert version (v.5.4.52)
- – EU27 data (aggregated) instead of EU28 (UK excl.)
- – Extended review of previous versions of the dataset
- – Detailed energy breakdown export available
More info on the data can be found here.