A major update has been performed in COPERT data, considering all recent statistical information available.
Main updates compared to previous versions:
- Full-time series 1990-2020,
- New alternative powertrains and corresponding EFs added —> 760 vehicles in total,
- 104 import sheets for each country.
Main features of the updated dataset:
- Compatibility with latest official national statistical data, including COVID-19 impact,
- Consistency of fuel consumption with national submissions in UNFCCC on a per vehicle category level,
- Main sources utilized: Eurostat, EC Statistical Pocket Book, ACEA, ACEM, CO2 monitoring database, EAFO, UNFCCC,
- Emission results obtained by running the latest COPERT version (v5.6).
More info on the data can be found here.