- – Upgrade of the Energy breakdown form. In this version, the energy consumption (and GHG emissions) of all primary fuels (incl. FAME, ETBE) is calculated, and the results are further broken down based on the fuel’s origin (fossil or bio).
- – The syntax of the command line version of Copert (CLI) has slightly changed.
- – Minor software improvements.
- – Correction in the calculation of N2O and NH3 emissions for PC LPG & CNG and Urban Buses CNG.
- – NFR export has been corrected.
- – Correction in the calculation of HM emissions.
- – CRF export: Fuel consumption from fossil part of biofuels is now reported (sheet: “Other fossil fuels”).
- – Correction of NOx emission factors for PC Diesel PHEV (Euro 6d-temp and 6d).
- – Correction of hot emission factors for Quad & ATVs and Micro-cars.
Α new version of COPERT will become available later in the year including all methodological elements presented during the last TFEIP and ERMES meetings.
Read more here: