SIBYL baseline is a Copert compatible dataset that provides historical and projected vehicle fleet data, emissions, and energy consumption for the whole period 1990 – 2050.
Main features of the updated dataset:
- – COVID effect on sales, activity, and emissions
- – Integrates new vehicle categories that expected to play important role in future transportation (e.g. HDT BEV)
- – Calculation considering the expected efficiency improvement of the vehicles (projected years)
- – New baseline projections for the fleet mix
- – Update of age distribution calculation methodology
- – Enhanced list of sources for data collection
- – Four new countries available (Serbia, Montenegro, Liechtenstein, Albania)
- – EU27 data (aggregated) instead of EU28 (UK excl.)
- – Detailed energy breakdown export available
More info on the data can be found here.