EMISIA is a spin-off company of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki / Laboratory of Applied Thermodynamics established in Thessaloniki with a strong scientific background in the area of transport emissions and environmental pollution. EMISIA’s activities include vehicle emissions measurements in the laboratory and on the road using a Portable Emissions Measurement System – PEMS. We are looking for a vehicle emissions testing engineer/technician to become an important part of our team.
Your responsibilities as a Vehicle emissions testing engineer/technician will be to:
- – Learn to use, regularly operate and maintain a commercial Portable Emissions Measurement System – PEMS.
- – https://www.horiba.com/sgp/products/detail/action/show/Product/obs-one-gs-unit-28/
- – Perform on-road vehicle emissions measurements using PEMS.
- – Install and uninstall PEMS in vehicles.
- – Drive vehicles within the greater metropolitan area of Thessaloniki, on predefined routes and following specific driving style/instructions.
- – Do vehicle inspections.
- – Technical or University degree associated with vehicle mechanics, mechanical/chemical engineering.
- – Driving license B category
- – 3 years of car driving experience
- – Knowledge of English language
- – Basic computer skills
Good to have
- – Experience as mechanical engineer in technical projects.
- – Experience as vehicle mechanic/technician.
- – Be a car enthusiast.
Send your questions – CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org